Document.One | Data Protection
This data protection policy applies to the use of the website www.document.one.
Document.One takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Data gathered by Document.One and submitted by you, is only to be used, processed, stored, and if necessary, shared with third parties.
Our forms and registration data
Your given data (name, e-mail address) will be used for project-related purposes such as creating and processing registrations, request for demo of services, implementation, communications and post-processing. We only store your data for as long as is necessary to provide our service or for verification purposes, or we have a legitimate interest in further storage. In all other cases, we will delete your personal data with the exception of data that we must continue to store in order to fulfill legal obligations. The data will not be used for any other purpose or passed on to third parties.
Our website uses SSL encryption to transmit any confidential and personal user information. Please ensure that SSL encryption is enabled for these functions required by our website. It is easy to see if encryption is enabled: The address bar in your browser switches from http:// to https://. Data encrypted using SSL cannot be accessed by third parties. Please do not send us confidential information unless SSL encryption is activated.
To change your cookie settings, please click here .
Responsibility for links
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and we have no influence over these websites. We expressly state that such websites contain third-party content which is not provided or owned by Document.One. The owners or operators of third-party websites are responsible for the content of such websites under all circumstances. Websites linked to by our website were checked for illegal content when the link was programmed. No illegal content was found on third party websites when links were set up.
- Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
- Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
- You can change cookie settings from here (link to all Cookie settings). You can also delete Cookies stored on your computer by going to the browser settings. This may, however, have a negative impact on the functioning of our website.
- The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our us at Document.one, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.